CONTENT USE POLICY
Unless otherwise indicated, all information contained on this website such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio clips is copyrighted by and proprietary to X2X Inc. and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without X2X’s prior written consent, except that the user may make such temporary copies in a single computer’s RAM and hard-drive cache as are necessary to browse the website, and the user may make one permanent printout of each page of the website to be used by the user for personal and non-commercial uses which do not harm the reputation of X2X.
To obtain permission to use or copy X2X-copyrighted materials (audio, text, graphics, images, artwork) from X2X’s website or from X2X printed materials, please contact us in writing at 493 Mountfort Road, Yarmouth, ME 04097.
Please provide the following in your request:
- information about the exact X2X material you propose to use or copy, including the title of the document, page numbers, section titles, and copyright dates; to use information from the X2X website, include the Web address (URL) and, if possible, attach a copy of the specific information you wish to use
- an explanation of how the X2X information will be used and/or distributed and whether reprinted materials will be sold
- a description of the nature of your organization or business (for-profit, not-for-profit, etc.)
- contact information, including your fax number, e-mail address, and/or mailing address
X2X may grant permission to use portions of its materials if the material will be reproduced for educational purposes and if it will not be used in connection with commercial or for-profit activities.
Permission will not be granted:
- To copy entire publications, pamphlets or other X2X printed materials.
- To use any material that has been discontinued or that is under revision.
- To modify or adapt X2X materials.
- To use X2X material in electronic formats
Please allow 21 business days for requests to be processed.
This website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by X2X, which is headquartered in the State of Maine, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places may have laws that differ from those of Maine, by accessing this website both you and X2X agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Maine, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this website. X2X makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
493 Mountfort Road
Yarmouth, ME 04097.